PURPOSE OF THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how The Cleaning Corporation collects and processes your personal data in our dealings with you, including in providing goods and services to you, and including any data you may provide through our website.
It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
The Cleaning Corporation respects your privacy, we take the protection of your data seriously. We want you to feel confident that we are keeping your data secure and that we process it in accordance with our legal obligations. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
WHO ARE WE?
Full name of legal entity – The Cleaning Corporation Ltd.
Website – www.cleaningcorporation.ie
Postal address – Lecarrow House, Breaffy, Castlebar, Co. Mayo
Telephone – 094 92 89000
Email address – firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch if you have any questions about this policy, your Personal Data or to exercise your rights.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
The types of personal information that we collect and process includes your name, address, contact details and other information necessary to provide you with our services.
OTHER DATA WE COLLECT MAY INCLUDE:
- If you are a buying our products or services we may collect your credit/debit card or bank account information.
- If you use our website or social media you may need to share certain personal information with us, such as your name, phone number and email address.
- CCTV data if you visit our premises.
WHY DO WE COLLECT OR PROCESS THIS INFORMATION?
We collect the information in order to provide you with our products and services, to market our services and products.
We will use this information:
- To enable us to transact business with you.
- To set you up as a customer or a supplier.
- To create a candidate profile for you if you are a prospective employee.
- To administer and improve our website for internal operations, troubleshooting, data analysis, statistical and survey purposes.
- As part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To deliver information by text message or email about our products and services.
WHO MIGHT WE SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH?
We will only share your Personal Data with third parties who have entered into a Data Processing Agreement in line with their confidentiality obligations.
Please see below for a list of instances in which we may share your data with third parties and the reason for such sharing:
- Third party service providers processing personal data on The Cleaning Corporation’s behalf, for example to host, manage and service our data as well as administering certain services and features. When using third party service providers we enter into agreements that require them to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
- Regulatory authorities to disclose or share your information in order to comply with any legal obligation;
PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use a variety of technical and organisational security measures to maintain the safety of your personal data.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP HOLD OF YOUR INFORMATION?
This depends on the type of data and how we use it. When we make a decision on what data to keep we consider the information we need to best provide you with our products and services, to help us manage your relationship with us, and to make sure we can meet certain statutory obligations.
WHAT LEGAL BASIS DO WE HAVE FOR USING YOUR INFORMATION?
We will only process your information where there is a legal basis for doing so, we will use your data and share that data when one or more of the following conditions have been fulfilled:
- Consent to the using of your data in a specific way has been provided.
- The processing of your data is necessary for the performance of a contract with us.
- The processing of your information is in accordance with our legitimate interests outlined in this notice.
- We are legally obliged to process your information in order to comply with regulations.
WHAT ARE THE IMPLICATIONS OF NOT PROVIDING INFORMATION TO US?
Sharing information with us is often a necessity to ensure we can provide our services to you, you can choose not to share information with us, but doing so may limit the products/services we are able to provide to you.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO YOUR INFORMATION?
With the updated regulations comes new rights in relation to how we use your information, here is a list of your rights:
- To access information we hold about you.
- To correct any inaccurate information about you.
- To have us erase information we hold about you.
- To object to us processing information about you such as processing for profiling or direct marketing.
- To ask us to provide your information to you in a portable format.
- To restrict our use of your information provided that it doesn’t result in a disproportionate damaging effect on information relating to other people.
- To withdraw that consent at any time, where any processing is based on consent.
If you feel that the processing of your Personal Data is not in line with our data protection obligations, you can make a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner (DPC).
OPTING OUT OF DIRECT MARKETING
You can opt-out of receiving The Cleaning Corporation marketing communications by replying STOP to any marketing texts/emails or following the opt-out instructions included in the message or email. You can also call us on 094 92 89000 to do the same.
Cookies are small files that are stored on your computer when you visit our websites. The cookies hold basic information that shows us if you have visited our site previously, and which pages you visited. This data helps us to provide you with a more personalised service, so for example, the next time you visit our site we can present you with product or service information that you’ve shown an interest in.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse information about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the information is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie does not in any way give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the information you choose to share with us.
Today most web browsers allow you some control over whether you allow cookies to be collected. You can also easily delete or clear cookies on your browser at any time.
CHANGES TO THIS NOTICE
We may need to change this notice from time to time, any changes will be posted on our website and will be effective when posted. To keep up to date please review this notice when it suits you or each time you use our site or services.
This notice was last updated on 07/09/18
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Data Protection Commission, the Irish supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.dataprotection.ie). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the Data Protection Commission so please contact us in the first instance.