There are numerous types of rugs and mats on the market, with various styles and types of natural and man-made fibres which can mean different cleaning techniques are required.
At The Cleaning Corporation we provide our customers with a rug cleaning service for almost all rug types. Simply give us a call to arrange collection of your rugs (if in Castlebar or surrounding areas) or drop them into our rug cleaning workshop.
Stages of our rug cleaning treatment
- First your rug is examined and measured.
- Then if suitable your rug is treated with our rug beater machine, which removes dust and debris from the rug.
- Your rug is then vacuumed and is then ready for cleaning.
- A pre-spray is applied to loosen up the fibres and any remaining dirt.
- Deep extraction cleaning with deodorisation, or a lower moisture cleaning method is then carried out.
- Any staining suitable for treatment is dealt with and rinsed out.
- Your rug is then placed on drying racking system until fully dry.
- Your rug is then rolled ready for delivery or collection.