The Cleaning Corporation have invested in a state of the art Reach & Wash System. The Reach & Wash System cleans with greater efficiency than conventional methods; Cleans Windows, Atria, Panelling, Canopies and Fascia to a spot free finish. Operators work from the safety of the ground thus eliminating the need for ladders.
- Eliminates the need for high access equipment
- Reaches previously inaccessible windows with ease
- Environmentally friendly – no detergents or chemicals used so you can be sure you are operating in compliance with EU regulations
- Easily reaches windows over lawns & flower beds
- Windows stay cleaner for longer as there is no detergent residue
- Cleans the frames at the same time as the glass
- Pure water consumes algae on atria
- Reduced disturbance
- Maintains privacy
Reach and Wash has been proven in the market place – used by the leading commercial window cleaning companies and recognised to be the future of window cleaning. Health & safety legislation does not hamper its use in any way as ladders and high access equipment can be eliminated, whilst also reducing costs. Safety and peace of mind for the client and operator is provided. Better cleaning results are achieved as 100% pure water made by the system produces cleaning results that are second to none. The absence of detergent means no sticky residues are left, therefore windows do not soil as quickly and stay clean for longer.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Ultra light carbon fibre water-fed poles telescope up to 65ft and deliver pure water to the window via a double trim brush. Pure water possesses a strong urge to return to its former impure state, absorbing dirt, dust, grime, debris and algae that have been left on the window. Because of the use of pure water the surface will dry to a spotless streak free finish! We bring up to 1000 litres of pure water to the site in a tank, which is fitted in a specialist window cleaning van – this is a mobile water treatment system. The supply tank is a modern equivalent of the window-cleaning bucket.